- Birthday: August 15, 1992
- City of residence: Canandaigua, NY
- Undergraduate: Union College, Schenectedy NY (2011–2015)
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Pi Mu Epsilon Honors Society (Mathematics)
- Sigma Tau Delta Honors Society (English)
- Graduate: University at Albany (SUNY) (2015–2020)
- Teaching assistant
- Worked in tutoring room
- Taught classes in classrooms of around 30 students each for 5 semesters.
- Current occupation: Looking for a job after completing my Ph.D.
I specialize in algebraic number theory, but I have interests
in analysis, topology, and computational mathematics as well.
Though my current work (and my thesis) concern
truncated group rings, I am also interested in a large variety
of other number theoretic topics.
- Programming—particularly Linux-related
- Camping (summer and winter)
- Writing — fiction, nonfiction, writing systems ...
- Constructed and auxiliary languages
- Currently learning Lojban (writing my diary in it since late August 2020)
Units of Truncated Group Rings of Higman Groups, Ph.D thesis, 2020 (please email/message me for a copy -- it's in my real name)
My other places online:
- Discord: ML2#8302
- Tech Mastodon:
- Twitter: @Mathlover2 (inactive)
- RSS Feed